FLYBY ACQUIRES 4 NEW P2008JC

11.23.2023

The Spanish ATO reports strong growth and plans 6 more aircraft by 2024

Capua, Italy. Tecnam announced today that ‘FlyBy’, Spain’s leading General Aviation Flight Training Organisation has placed an order for an additional 4 Tecnam P2008JC. These will supplement their existing all Tecnam fleet of 16.

Current FlyBy’s fleet includes:

  • 2 P mentors
  • 8 P2008JC
  • 3 P2006T
  • 3 P2002JF

Burgos, Spain based ‘FlyBy’, is renowned for its all-inclusive integrated flight training program which include accommodation, meals, iPad, ground school and flight simulators.

Course duration is just 14 months, with students starting with ATPL Ground School, then go onto Visual Flight Rating (VFR), Instruments Flight Rating (IFR), and then completing a
Multi-Engine and APS Multi Crew Cooperation module.

Students are more than 350 from 103 different countries, 55% of the students from Europe while the rest 45%, from the rest of the world.

In 2023 the ATO logged 23.000 flight hours, and the forecast for 2024 is even more. FlyBy is planning to open a new base in Spain and add 6 more Tecnam within 2024.

The ‘FlyBy’, senior management team has extensive experience in airline management, training management and ab initio flight school leadership.

Alex ALVAREZ, FlyBy CEO, says: “We have chosen Tecnam for our fleet for its modern design and low operational costs. This means we can offer the latest technology to our students at a very reasonable hourly rate.

Walter DA COSTA, Chief Sales Officer: “Tecnam confirms its worldwide leadership in General Aviation Training. Latest generation avionics allow student pilots to gain effective experience at low cost to complete a full training and progress very quickly into flying commercial aircraft.

Tradition, innovation and vision. These factors are spearheading Tecnam to wider horizons. Based on recent data and industry benchmarks, Tecnam is offering the greenest training fleet in the world. Flight schools operating Tecnam’s single- and twin-engine fleet can save as much as 10 tonnes of CO2 emissions for every single student graduating with a Commercial Pilot License – a 60% reduction compared to fleet using 100LL fuel on a journey of 155 flight hours, 30h of which on twin (www.Tecnam.com/soar-greener).

About FlyBy

FlyBy is the commercial trademark of Fly Bai S.L: of Spain. Fly Bai is an Approved Training Organization registered with the Spanish Civil Aviation Authority (AESA) with registration number E-166. AESA is member of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and the license issued is valid in all EASA member countries: Germany, France, etc.

With many years of pilot training expertise, FlyBy provides training of the highest quality to student pilots. FlyBy offers an integrated course which includes CPL, ATPL, ME IR and MCC which combines ground school courses and flying training delivered in accordance with the EASA and AESA requirements.

https://flybyschool.com/

Categories
Tecnam in the news
Dark Mode