Job Position no. MO/1/2012 - Mechanical Technician (F/M)
Tecnam Maintenance Organization (Part M/Subpart F) is seeking a Mechanical Technician (EASA reference Cat.B1.2/B3) Male/Female
This position, reporting to Maintenance Manager, involves:
- Responsibility for airplane incoming and interaction with customers.
- Oversight of maintenance works performed at Tecnam Italy and abroad.
- Technical liaison with Technical Department for maintenance related issues.
For this position the following skills and background is required:
- LMA Cat.B1.2/B3
- EU citizen
- Minimum 2 years of experience in General Aviation, Piston Engines. Knowledge of Rotax engines and composite airframe advantageous.
- Management skills together with flexibility for multi-tasking.
- Good written and spoken English is essential, knowledge of basic Italian advantageous.
- Capable to work with little or no direct supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic computer skills are desirable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver's license and passport.
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
making reference to the Job Position number.